The course will be delivered each Monday between 9am to 3:30pm at Telarah Bowling Club, covering the following topics:
- Use of chemicals
- Operations of basic machinery
- Environmentally sustainable work practices
- Planting and pruning trees and shrubs
- Weeds, pests, diseases and disorders
- Soils and growing mediums
- First Aid
- Workplace communications
- Customer Service
While completing the course, work experience hours will be organised with organisations that have vacancies available for MWLFS job seekers.
For more information on training opportunities available with MWLFS, visit the Workskills Development and Training page, or contact the team on 4015 8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictured: Will from Transformational Institute will be delivering the course to MWLFS job seekers at Telarah Bowling Club.