How we will help you to find and keep a job
If you have a health condition, mental health barrier or a disability and are looking for work, we can help you:
- Build confidence and develop practical skills to get a job
- Create a resume, write a cover letter and help with online applications
- Interview training and work readiness
- Connect with relevant local community services, supports and programs
- Get your license, tickets for work and more
- Opportunities for apprenticeships, traineeships or further education
- Find a job that suits you!
Are you eligible?
To be supported by our Disability Employment Services, you must answer ‘yes’ to these questions:
- Looking to get into the workforce?
- Aged between 14-67?
- Can you work a minimum of 8 hours a week?
- Are you an Australian resident?
- Not studying full-time?
- Think you might require ongoing support to help you keep a job?