How we will help you to prepare for work or study
Mai-Wel Academy offers a fresh design to gaining skills, training and experience you need before entering the job market.
With a structured approach, we aim to bridge the gap from school to your next stage of life, whether that be employment through to further study.
Mai-Wel Academy will provide you with:
- Individualised journey based around your personal goals
- Opportunities to try new workplaces and industries
- A team of champions who will equip you with the tools for success
- Connections to industry and business partnerships
- Transition into work and beyond
Are you eligible?
Mai-Wel Academy is available for people:
- Currently in Year 10, 11 or 12
- Who have recently finished school
- Adults eager to enter the job market into open employment and need support to take that step
We support people via the NDIS, Disability Employment Services (DES) and Workforce Australia – Transition to Work (TtW). We also offer fee-for-service.
If you have questions about your particular eligibility circumstances, please reach out to our team for chat!